If you are a researcher in the area of health promotion or education you are invited to become a member of the SHE research group.
Code of practice SHE research group
Members of the SHE network research group are expected to:
- Be familiar and agree with the SHE terms of reference section that addresses the work of the SHE research group
- Engage in research and development projects in the area of school health promotion and education, as outlined in the SHE research group position paper
- Play an active role in the SHE network (participate in the events organized for the network, initiate events, raise awareness of possibilities for publishing, communicate relevant events in advance, have and maintain contact with their SHE national coordinator)
- Share relevant information and research findings with the members of the SHE network
- Act as advocates for SHE research and its implication for policy, research and practice