Innovative practice book - Equity, Education and Health: Learning from practice
What is the Innovative practice book?
The book consists of innovative practice stories on school health promotion which were collected at the 4th European HPS conference in Odense 2013 as part of the SHE 2014 workplan. The publication will help to support the practice-based evidence of health promoting school research in the European region and the visibility of the SHE network.
The primary target audience for the book are the members of the SHE network. Health & education researchers, policy makers and practitioners with an interest in school health promotion are considered to be the secondary target audience.
What is included in the book?
The publication will consist of the following parts:
- Background document for SHE factsheet 2: School health promotion: from evidence to effective action
- Innovative practice stories that were accepted for the 2013 Conference on Health Promoting Schools.
- Conference summary and facts from final report to EAHC
- Odense statement
- The winning drawings from the competition and a selection of Leif’s pictures
Order it in hardcopy - CBO webshop
- School health promotion
- SHE network - news, publications and more
- Odense Statement: Our ABC for equity, education and health